I. PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
- We will only collect the info that helps us to improve our Services;
- We may only collect the info that can identify you personally (“Personal Information”) in order to provide the Services;
- Our privacy policies will be transparent to you.
Company does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
III. WHAT INFORMATION DOES MUVIAPP COLLECT?
The information we collect can be generally placed in two categories:
- 1) Data on how the user uses our Services.
- 2) Aggregate data on content the user engages with.
We may use this information to personalize and improve our services, to fulfill your requests for certain
products and services, and to analyze how you use the Services.
- Whenever you interact with our website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your computer or device and tell us how and when the Services are visited and by how many people. We may use Google Analytics to gather non-Personal Information. In such cases, you may have the option to disable certain features as described below.
- Whenever you interact with Muviapp, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs, for example:
A few particular features to note:
- If you're using our software and it crashes, the crash report sent to our server may contain some information about the operating system that you use.
- If you download content via our desktop software, we store a copy to your computer so that the next time you connect your phone you don't have to download it again.
- If you provide us with your name and email address, we will use this information for the purpose of contacting you regarding our services and products.
1. Services usage data. For example, this may include information regarding the version of our software you are using, the location from where you downloaded our software, how often you launch our software, which features you use and the number of videos you have downloaded. 2. Data on the quality of our Services. For example, this may include information regarding crashes and your connection between your phone and your computer. This data allows us to make our software more stable and faster. 3. Data on user downloads. For example, this may include information regarding which videos you download and your average download speed. This allows us to choose our content partners, and alerts us if downloads become slow or unreliable. 4. Aggregate statistics on content. For example, this may include the number of contacts you have on your phone, how many contacts you have marked as favorites, and the number of apps, songs, videos, or other content you have on your phone. This information is only collected as aggregate data, without reference to your or your contacts’ identities. 5. Hardware and software identification. For example, this may include the type of mobile phone you are using, the version of Android operating system, the size of your device’s screen and internal storage. We support over 500 different Android devices and this helps us reach decisions as to how to prioritize support for different kinds of hardware and software.
Our Services do NOT collect the following information:
- Your phone number
- Your friends' phone numbers
- Your cat's phone number
- Any of the content of your text messages, either sent or received
- Your music, photos, or videos
- The content you download via Company
In addition to the disclosures described herein, we may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION IN ANY FORM. We do implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your Personal Information, we offer the use of a secure server.
If you are visiting our web site or purchasing products from outside of the USA otherwise contacting us from outside of the USA please be aware that your Personal Information may be transferred to, stored or processed in the USA, where our servers are located and our central database is operated.
To modify your email subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in your account or by sending us an email at the address below. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. To delete all of your online account information from our database please contact us directly by email at [email protected]
If we are required to provide notice of unauthorized access or other invasion of certain security systems, you agree that we (or they) may do so when required (or voluntarily) by posting notice on our web site or sending notice to any email address we have for you, in our (or their) good faith discretion. You agree that notice to you will count as notice to others for whom you are acting, and agree to pass the notice on to them.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to [email protected]